Saturday, February 23, 2008

Just a little lighter

It has come to my attention that my blog has been very "heavy" and that I need to lighten up a bit. I guess I have a habit of finding the "heavy" issue in the everyday. So with this in mind, I share about the Vegas experience. The city of Las Vegas is quite a feat of human imagination. Set admist the mountains and desert springs a bustling enterprise. Yes, there is money a flowing there. I have been told it is the "wow" factor. Wow not good or bad just "wow" 10 sections off the plane and I said wow, as I looked at the bank of slot machines. probably about 30 machines, right in the terminal waiting area. Just in case you can't wait to start or just in case you want one last chance (to break even). I was just like a little kid, eyes big and wide. I've seen the shows about Vegas and the buildings but it is something totally different when you are there. The sights, the sounds, the sights... It really made me understand that: 1) anything is possible and 2) there is money out there, I just need to look for the right vain. :-) I also learned that when you pick on the airline attendants, they pick back :-) that is a story for another time....

No comments: