Saturday, May 17, 2008

This Just In


I realize that I've not posted for a while. Although I have some things in the hopper, I have not put them up for consumption. The statement of my life seems to be that “life happens” And this is true more then ever. I am reviewing items to enhance my career, making some self adjustments to address some of my A.O.I’s ( Areas of Improvements aka weaknesses for those who grew up in the 70’s), and reviewing other opportunities for success. Then there’s my family. Kids ending school year, plays, musicals, summer planning and.....We are going to have another child… ( Just when I was going to sell the Car Seats on Ebay ). So Life Happens and then you change. :-)

I will be back to post a bit more regularly. So in case you were worried about my absence, no worries. Life Happened!

No comments: